For example, do you ever find yourself...
- Ignoring loan statements or bills that come in the mail because you can’t bear to face the total amount you owe?
- Paying one credit card off with another?
- Feeling physically ill when you think about how much you’re spending on interest every single month?
- Worrying that your debt will keep you from achieving financial goals like buying a home or saving for retirement?
- Believing that there’s no point in even trying to pay it off because you’ll be in debt forever?
If any of the above sounds like you, you’re not alone. Most young people know they should be debt-free, but they can’t seem to find a way to do it without giving up everything else. As a result, they end up feeling stressed, broke, and like they’ll never be able to afford the life they want.
It's time to crush your debt, once and for all!
Imagine you could find a way to pay your debt, while still having enough money to put towards your other financial goals. There has never been a better time to take control of your debt.
You can used the Debt Crusher eCourse to:
- Make a plan to pay off all your debt in as little as 2 years
- Save thousands and thousands of dollars in interest and fees
- Get -- and stay -- debt-free forever!
You can take the steps towards becoming debt-free and start living the life you want right now.
Let me show you how.
Bridget Casey is the award-winning entrepreneur behind Money After Graduation, a financial literacy website dedicated to helping 20- and 30-somethings get rich. From paying off debt to investing in the stock market, Bridget provides clear, actionable advice that will transform your finances. Since its inception in 2012, Money After Graduation has grown to receive over 3,000 visitors per day and has been featured in national print and online publications including TIME magazine, Forbes, Macleans, MoneySense, and The Globe & Mail.
Bridget holds a BSc. from the University of Alberta, and an MBA in Finance from the University of Calgary. She is has been featured as a millennial financial expert by Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, CBC and BNN. Bridget was recognized as one of Alberta's Top Young Innovators in 2016.
Connect with Bridget:
- Twitter: @moneyaftergrad
- YouTube: Bridget Casey
- Instagram: @moneyaftergrad
- Facebook: facebook.com/MoneyAfterGraduation
Bridget Casey, President & CEO
Money After Graduation Inc.
#600, 630 8th Ave SW